Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Show and Tell

Jacks is in kindergarden and has show and tell every Teusday. He has been begging me to bring Nolan to school for show and tell, so yesterday I finally did. He was so excited he jumped up and down in line until it was his turn. Nolan performed perfect, he gave the kids a smile and even spit up which made them all laugh!!! One kid asked where he sleeps, and Jackson said "He sleeps in his crib for naps but at night he sleeps in my mom's bed!" We'll have to prep him for answers that don't give away family secrest next time!!!

4 comments:

mmmandy! said...

That's AWESOME that Jackson wanted to bring Nolan in for show and tell! Nice to see that Nolan takes after his big brother in the spit-up department... I recall both Emily and Jackson having spit-up issues!! Spitting-up on command takes it to a whole new level, though. :)

Kami P. said...

How fun. Jackson is such a cool kid. :-)
So look at you.....you've figured out how to get a fun background before me and I've been blogging a whole lot longer. How'd you do it? Where do I go to create my own?

Jenny Bobo said...

That is so adorable!! Jackson is such a sweety. Hope to see you guys in April when I am there.

Kelsey said...

ha ha! jackson is so cute! i bet that was a lot of fun for him! and i did manage to catch the primary virus. i already told rhonda cause she was out in the hall while i was talking to my mom about me being sick. and i was meaning to tell you but you were busy doing sharing time! lol. hopefully i won't get as sick as i did with jenna.