Thursday, March 20, 2008
Cute Carrots
I just finished making these for our Easter dinner. Aren't they so cute!! I wish I could take credit for the idea, but I got it from the internet. I picked up the silverware and napkins at the dollar store. If you haven't thought of an idea to decorate your Easter table, definitely try these. They were super easy and I think they're cute!! Here's the link to explain how to fold them http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11412
Posted by Lisa at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super CUTE!! How many people are you having over? Oh, and I love the galvanized basket.
We're having about 20 people over, but we're doing it at the cluhouse where we live...my little townhouse isn't that big!! But you're for sure invited, however it might be a long drive.
Wow! That was such a cute idea. Thanks for the link on how to do those. You are so creative!
Those are adorable! I found that same idea on the internet and was going to do it, but time just slipped away. I will for sure "bookmark" it for next year. Good job!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I'll definitely be stealing that idea from you.
Post a Comment