Friday, March 21, 2008

Nolan is 5 months


This is Nolan's 1st try at rice cereal, do you think he likes it?? I forget that babies don't know how to use a spoon. Oh well, he'll learn with practice I guess. I don't mind him making a big mess now, but I'm sure that will change once we get to the colored baby food!


Noaln has also discovered his feet. Anytime he's sitting in his chair he leans over and grabs his feet. It is so cute! And I just love this picture with drool dripping down his chin. It's sad that are babies have to grow up so fast, but it's sure fun watching them grow and discover new things.

4 comments:

Emily said...

He really is changing fast. I can't believe he started eating cereal.

Hale Family said...

Hey Lisa
This is Victoria

You are never going to believe how I found your blogspot. I was helping a friend set up her blog and I just clicked on one of her friends links on the side and it was Emily Wright so the first thing I thought was I know her so then I went to make a comment and tell her I had found her when there was a comment from Lisa about needing a girl and I thought I sure hope that is Lisa Turner! Hooray! We miss seeing you guys all of the time. Nolan sure if getting big - and Jacks and Austin look so handsome! I sure do like this blogging stuff. I waste far too much time on the computer lately! Our blog is joeandvictoria.blogspot.com

mmmandy! said...

must have those squishy cheeks! :)

armybrats5 said...

WELL, I took time out of my nite to look u up.and of course your blog rocks and mine sux. Mrs creative and always have been. The boys are all grown up and soon you'll look and Nolan will be the same. I love having 2 boys close in age.Tons of Testrone going on over here.gatta go, but had to stop. not sure had to add u