Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

So we finally saw some sun on Saturday, just in time for Easter egg hunting!! We went to an Easter egg hunt at a park where they had McDonald's happy meal toys scattered on the grass with the eggs, so of course my boys went for the big prizes and only ended up with a few eggs. They got super hero toys and could not have been happier. Then we had another egg hunt in our neighborhood which ended with 1000 robin eggs and jelly beans all over my carpet!! What happened to getting the good candy in egss...you know chocolate?? It's alright, I have a bag of my favorite Easter candy in the cupboard that nobody knows about!!

Nolan could have cared less about the Easter Egg madness, but we brought him along anyway. He enjoyed being outside...something he hasn't be able to enjoy yet up here in the North Pole. And poor Austin was so tired of me taking pictures of him. I can imagine him thinking "Come on mom, just let me eat the candy and put your camera away. Jacks was vey excited to show me how many eggs he found and immediatley opened every one and dumped the candy in his basket.

And here the kids are all cleaned up and ready for church. Trying to get 5 kids to look at the camera at the same time is pretty much the hardest thing I"ve ever done...but this is by far the best picture we got (out of the 10 I took)! I'm watching my neice Camryn and nephew Cody while the rest of their family went to Hawaii...I'll save that for another post!!

2 comments:

Kami P. said...

You poor girl having to take care of five little munckins for like a whole week?!?!?! HAs it been a madhouse?!

mmmandy! said...

McDonald's happy meal toys?? What kind of swanky place do you live in? With stuff like that, who cares what came in the eggs. Quit your complaining!! :)