Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jeremy..need I say more

Don't you just LOVE my husband's Easter outfit??? We had a big neighborhood BBQ for all our "we have no family near" friends and yes, this is what my wonderful husband decided to wear. I asked him why he was wearing that and he replied, "This is my Easter Outfit." I guess next year I'll have to buy him a new Easter outfit to prevent this from happening again!!! My Mammaw gave Jeremy 2 pair of overalls like this from my Great Uncle Joe, the other pair is his favorite which he had on yesterday. I would just love to know what people think when they see him dressed like that. Our one friend thought Jeremy was a farmer. Nope, not a farmer, just a crazy Texan. Not many men could pull off pinstriped overalls, but I think he does it rather well. Love ya Babe!!!This is the other pair he wore yesterday. When he got dressed the boys asked him if he was going fishing because this is what he usually wears fishing. Nope, not fishing, just wanted to embarrass us all at the Easter Egg hunt!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those overalls are so funny. Nice Easter outfit though!

mmmandy! said...

Just the sort of thing I would expect a hick Texan to do. (since I'm now an expert on all things Texan.) Maybe Jeremy should go to pharmer school. (hee hee) He's too sassy in those overalls to be a pharmacist!