The big boys are out of school and I am so proud of all the new things they learned this year. Austin finished pre-school and Jackson finished 1st grade. Austin is very smart, but HATES to write, color, or even hold a pencil. When he does hold a pencil he holds it with every finger on his hand! His teacher and I have been working with him and I can't tell you how proud I was when he brought home a picture at the end of the year that actually looked like something. I unrolled his drawing expecting to find scribbles of purple, but found this instead... I asked Austin what his picture was and he said, "This is me (pointing to the person on the right) and this is someone else. But I didn't punch him, he just got a bloody nose! Notice the red. It doesn't surprise me that his first drawing is about punching!! Funny Boy. Jacks received the citizenship award for his class and I went to the assembly. As i was taking the picture of him I noticed a little boy through the lens of the camera!! Nolan ran up to Jacks and gave him a hug in front of the whole school. Yes it was cute, but the chase that followed in front of the whole school was not so cute!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
School's Out!!!!
Posted by Lisa at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lisa, this post made me laugh! Austin is so funny- I never knew that he hated writing so much!
I also laughed when I read about Nolan- I can just picture him deciding to run up there with his little left arm just pumping so hard!
Post a Comment