When I opened the door this morning to go to the gym and saw this I was shocked!! I'm not sure why since this happens every year during spring. Good thing the boys are spending a few days this week with Grandma & Poppa...I'll only have to think of fun inside things to do for a few days!!! Happy Spring Break. thanks mom.
Monday, March 23, 2009
1st Day of Spring Break
Posted by Lisa at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy cow! You got a whole lot more snow than we did; the grass isn't even covered.
Merry Christmas!
So why did the beautiful weather come BEFORE spring break....and not during?? We live in the wrong state!!!! W lived outside the end of the week last week...now we're snowed in??? Crazy!! It's never nice here on spring break, I should expect it! What's you been up to?? No kids??!? Lucky...what are you gonna do without 'em? Call me!
I can't believe how much different the weather is on the other side of the state!! We did yard work on our 1st day of Spring! It was in the low 7o's and gorgeous! All of our tulips are stating to come up and its so fun. Why are your boys going to your Moms again? Have fun whatever you are doing:) Katy
Welcome spring... I can't believe it either, though it always snows close to Jace's b-day, I should be used to it! So when you live closer, we can have fun play dates with the boys and not even care that it's snowing! :)
This makes me think sunshiny Walla Walla isn't too shabby.
Post a Comment