Sunday, December 28, 2008

All Bundled Up

Seriously, is there anything cuter than seeing a baby all bundled up?? I think not. Especially this little guy. I love to dress him up in his coat and hat and watch him walk around. I'm so glad he likes to wear his hat because it is so cold outside. Even though I think he's the most adorable thing ever wearing his hat and coat, the best part is the hair do when the hat comes off!! I wish Nolan would never grow up. But when he does I have lots of cute winter hats from the other boys. YEA!!!

2 comments:

Ben Marlor said...

What a handsome little guy he is! I just realized I skipped over him getting his teeth for Cmas!! How funny! I guess he was tired of not being able to chew, that he went straight for the real chompers!! Forget the others!!! Howz your trip so far?? Good job keeping up on your blog!! We're almost packed! Wednesday is the big day! Keep in touch girl!!

Kristi said...

Okay, that comment was from me, I didn't realize he was still logged into my blog when I jumped on & started leaving a comment!!! He's not stalking you!! I'm the dork!!