We got the boys new bunk beds over a year ago and I have been searching for the perfect quilts to go on them ever since. I've made all their other quilts and really don't want to do it again. So I have finally found quilts that I LOVE and they are even on sale. My only hesitation is that they might not look so perfect on their beds. I'm worried that the green might be too dark green when the quilts arrive and not look good next to their black beds. So I need your opinions (even if you don't know me) on if you think the green will look good next to the black.
Here is the quilt

7 comments:
Cute quilts!! I don't think the green is do dark at all. I pictured them darker when you explained them to me. Go for it!!
I think that it would make the quilt look even richer and prettier. (Send me an e-mail and I'll invite you to my blog - kjerstinlind@gmail.com)
I think they're great! I'd totally do it.
Absolutely they will look good. Where are they from? I love 'em.
Black goes with practically anything. Go for it! That's funny, I am looking for quilts for the boys twin beds too. I am not in too big of a hurry though. I still have about 6 more months until Caden is out of a crib.
Lisa, I love the quilt. Go for it.
I think they will look awesome! Call me when you get them, they look so cute I want to see them in person!! Are you re-doing the whole theme in their room too? Or just quilts? Boys are so fun to decorate for!
P.S. Ben saw the pics.& said "what a cool holder on their wall!We should do something like that for the boys!".....Duh!?! A little behind my dear!!!!
Post a Comment