Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus...

While helping Jackson do his homework tonight, a maze of Columbus finding the new land, this is the conversation that took place.

I was telling him about the story of how Columbus found the new land, and he said I know we learned about it at school. Then he said, my teacher said that Columbus was born in the 1980s. I looked at him and kinda laughed and said, I was born in 1980 Jacks. He didn't even stop coloring his page and said like it was no big deal, then you probably saw him!!!!

Nice. I guess all the anti-aging stuff really works. I don't think I look as old as Columbus!


5 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

That is the best!!! I laughed so hard thanks to Jackson!! And no you do not look old!! = )

Emily said...

How funny! What a cute kid he is. All three of them acutally. See you tomorrow!

Kristi said...

Too too funny! How great! All's I have to say is...at least you were born in the 1980's!!
I'm in the 1970's girl! And take advantage of not looking your age! You look awesome, and don't look like you're old enough to be the mama of a 1st grader!
Cute mama=cute kids!! (don't you love 1st grade homework?!?)

Eliza said...

That's awesome!!!

warrensweetsix said...

LOL! That is so funny! You gotta write that one down.