In the 6 years we have lived in Idaho we have never been to Twin Falls, so when the temple in Twin Falls was completed we decided it was time to visit! We drove down with a group of our neighbors and had a great time. The boys loved being able to go inside a temple, and loved seeing the room where you get married. We went to Shoshone Falls for a picnic and saw some big moose on the way. Shoshone Falls was really gorgeous but I am afraid to admit that I am one of "those" moms now. You know that mom that keeps telling her kids to back away from the edge of the fence and telling them not to run on the tiny platform suspended above the water!!! I was never scared of things like that was I was young, but now that I'm a mom, I can just see Austin falling over the edge. The boys had a great time playing football and Nolan LOVED crawling on the grass (weird), but the best part of the day was when a complete stranger came over to us and asked how old we were!!! Between us and our neighbors there was 4 adults to 7 kids. He couldn't believe that we had that many kids and looked so young.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Trip to Twin Falls
Posted by Lisa at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You have good reason to be one of "those" moms! My brother almost fell down into the river right there before they put up the fences. My mom was livid! Of course, he was about 12 at the time.
Looks like fun!
Uh Lisa- now I really know that you are from Texas! Your "moose" is really an elk - at least that is what we call them in Idaho!! = ) ; )
Your pictures are way cute! I wish that we would have gone!! I am so glad that I am not one of "those" types of moms that always worry about there kids getting hurt!! ; )
Hi Lisa! What a fun little trip to Twin Falls.
I'm sorry I havn't gotten back to to you about the cruise. We've been gone all week to Nauvoo. I'll call my brother tonight!
Hey Lisa
Sounds like a fun trip. I am glad that I wasn't the first one to notice that the nice elk. It was a big daddy elk, though! We miss you!
Could your boys be any cuter?! Seriously! What a beautiful place to take your beautiful... er, handsome family. Wish we were closer so that we could be the "young-looking" couple with you. :(
Post a Comment