Happy Anniversary to me and Jeremy, even though I probably won't see him until 10pm tonight! 8 years ago I remember being scared, nervous, excited, and really HOT! (don't get married in August) Marrying Jeremy is by far the best decision I have ever made, and I can't imagine my life without him. When I met him at age 14, I wrote in my journal that I would make him LOVE me. After being in LOVE with him forever, he finally came around!!! In 8 years we have lived in 5 different apartments, lived in 2 states, added 3 boys to our family, survived being in school at the same time, and are still surviving Jeremy being in school...only 9 more months!! I LOVE my husband and constatnly wonder how I got so lucky. He truly is the best boy for me...
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
8 years ago today...
Posted by Lisa at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations!! Did you have a fun time without your boys? I bet they had a blast at your moms. I hope you find some quality time to spend with your man tonight! P.S. Why don't we see each other any more? Besides passing on the street. We need to!
Happy Anniversay! I remember being so hot at our wedding too. All I can pictue is you spinnning in your wedding dress to keep you cool. Fun times! Congrats!
That's so exciting. This november it'll be 6 years for us.
Hey, to put my link on your blog you don't have to anything special. Just post a new post and just type in my new blog address and it automatically makes it a link. so just say something like.... "...go see Kami's blog at www.atouchofkami.blogspot.com". Thats it! Thanks Lisa.
Happy Anniversary!
I hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary to 2 great people! The thought of you guys brings only memories of laughter and fun. And we've definitely had so much fun being your friends over the years. I'll always be grateful that you happened to move into the building next to us. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face and introducing me to such delicacies as fried catfish and okra. You're the best!
happy anniversary! What temple is that in the pic? You are a beautiful couple!
Andrea
I can't believe you guys are getting that OLD. Happy Anniversary and many more to come!!
Post a Comment