So I finally got up the courage and went to get the boys pictures made. (We opted out of family pictures since Jeremy and I both have braces!!) I knew it wasn't going to be fun and that's why it has taken me so long. Jacks is old enough to know that sitting still and smiling means his turn is not so long. Austin NEVER stops moving and he will NOT look at the camera. Oh, he'll say cheese and even have his face looking at the camera, but his eyeballs will not look at the camera. I cannot understand what is so hard about looking at something. Our poor photographer would tell him to sit a certain way and by the time she was ready to take the picture he had his foot in the air, was laying down, or my personal favorite was doing a head stand!! Nolan did good considering he's only 10 months, but he kept crawling to the camera. After she was done taking all the pictures, I wished her luck trying to salvage something from that photo shoot. I was sure that none of them turned out good. Much to my surprise she got several cute ones. So here ya go... Nolan 10 months
Jacks 6 years old
Austin 4 years old...can you tell he's saying CHEESE?





5 comments:
I love the legs picture! Too cute!
They all turned out very cute! You brave soul!Photo shoots are bad enough for myself-let alone 3 kids!Nolan's is so grown up!What a babe!When you guys get your braces off-you'll have to do new ones with your new pearly whites!I love the legs pic. too! So fun!!
What cute boys you have!! I love, love, LOVE the feet picture. Why are those so dang cute???
So cute! I can't believe how grown up Nolan looks! You produce such good looking kids- why stop at 3?! :)
Those turned out cute! We are getting Caden's 1 yr. pictures done in a couple of weeks. I can't believe he will be one! Our babies are growing up too quickly!
Post a Comment