Jeremy might be in pharmacey school which requires him to study all the time and he also works at a pharmacy, but please don't feel sorry for him!!! In the last 12 days he has been fishing 4 times for a total of 40 hours and 30 minutes...yes I keep track!! One of those fishing trips was even an over nighter to Island Park. So I understand that he's stressed and needs time to unwind on his days off, but just for the record I think I deserve 40 hours and 30 minutes to myself on my days off...oh wait I don't have any days off!!!!
I like that he loves to fish. I like that I have all boys. I like that one day he can take them all fishing. Then I will finally have a day off. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So true, so true! One day you will get your day off!
I feel your pain! Just over this past weekend Dan went fishing 3 times. And I don't have boys so I don't seen a long vacation like that for me in the future. ha ha! I'll just live vicariously through yours!
Lisa you are soooo right!
You're boys are so cute and BIG!!!
Heather
What a good wife you are! Let me know when you get your day off and I'll see if I can come with you!
I don't think Jeremy gets to go fishing enough.
You can move to Houston and I'll take off with you! Keep Jeremy in ID, though- where he can't influence Travis! :)
Dean will be up to Island Park this month for their annual trip. I think your man can always use more fishing with true fisherman.
Post a Comment