Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy...30!!!

30 reasons why I love Jeremy...
1. his "look"...crooked smile and left eyebrow raised 2. he's not whiny when he's sick...that would be me 3. he has wanted to be a pharmacist since high school and has worked really hard to accomplish that goal 4. he gives the best massages 5. he's from Texas 6. he loves to cook on the grill 7. he likes to listen to old country music 8. he is an awesome dad 9. I never have to wonder how he feels about me 10. he is my boys' hero

11. he will buy anything if it's on clearance 12. he's the perfect height for kissing 13. he gets so excited organizing his tackle boxes and showing me all the lures 14. he is very passionate about the Dallas cowboys (see #5) 15. he cooks the best omelets 16. he doesn't complain about being recruited to help me do craft projects 17. he has given me 3 cute little boys 18. he has had a job all through school, so I can stay home and be a mom 19. he's not a planner which helps me to go with the flow more 20. he lets me spend all his money

21. he always drives and I always sleep 22. he mops the floors 23. he thinks I'm a good cook 24. he's not afraid to be himself 25. he lets me drive the nice car 26. he teaches the boys to respect me 27. he was the best dancer at prom 28. his willingness to do anything to be able to go fishing 29. he looks cute in a baseball hat 30. he picked me
Happy Birthday Jeremy, I couldn't imagine life without you. I love you!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Jeremy!! I hope you had a fun weekend!!! :-)

K Lind said...

How sweet! Jeremy is one lucky man ... and the best part about it is that it sounds like he knows it!!!

Kami P. said...

I love to hear the women brag about their hubbies. It's so romantic.

warrensweetsix said...

That was so cute Lisa! Happy Birthday Jeremy! You need to come over soon. :)

mmmandy! said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

teresa said...

That was sweet! Sounds like you got a good man on your hands!