Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago:
I was a senior is high school who thought she was so grown up. I drove a gold 74 VW bug, played sports and was a cheerleader. I stressed about school and boys. Now I drive a minivan and have 3 boys of my own, so now I think I'm officially grown up!!! But I still feel like I'm 18...will that ever go away??

2. Things on my to-do list today:
Go to Lindsay's for a pizza party with the boys, make a treat, take a walk outside (since it's not snowing!!), laundry, pack for our trip to Grandma's, dishes, and play games as a family

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Pay for Pharmacy school...student loans aren't fun!!! Pay for my whole family to go on a cruise together, buy a house, help family go through school...student loans aren't fun, and buy my parents and Jeremy's mom big enough houses to fit everyone!!

4. Bad habits: shopping (at least Jeremy thinks that is a bad habbit), comparing myself to others, misplacing everything, some how managing to bleach things that aren't white, eating cookie dough out of the freezer, thinking too much about what life will be like when Jeremy's done with school instead of enjoying this stage of life...

5. Places I have lived: Mesquite Texas (1 year), Hooks Texas (17 years) , Provo Utah (4 years Go Cougars!!!), Blackfoot Idaho (3 years), Chubbuck Idaho (currently)


6. Jobs I have had: Dairy Queen, The Buckle, BYU Bookstore, JCPenney, Linden Nursery(intership), Substitute teacher. I currently am a dish washer, own a laundry mat, a cook, a nurse, an accountant, a maid, and taxi driver, but I don't get paid for those jobs, that comes with being a mom and I wouldn't trade that job for the world!!

7. Things people don't know about me:

I met my husband when I was 14, during a basketball game in high school I shot the ball over the backboard, I went a whole summer without eating sugar, I graduated from BYU with a bachelor's degree in horticulture, I've had West Nile (stupid mesquitoe), my favorite drink from Sonic is a lemon berry slushy, I have a secret love for nachos, and I have braces!!!

2 comments:

mmmandy! said...

You have braces???? I request a close-up of your teeth to prove it! I loved that VW bug- it was the coolest. And I don't think I'll ever stop feeling like I'm 20ish... maybe that's why we get along so well- both immature? :)

Kami P. said...

A whole summer without sugar????? I don't believe that with you're baking skills. I don't think I could do that if my life depended on it.